There are many businesses today that still have a telephone on every employee’s desk, but they are not utilizing any type of company wide collaboration tool. By deploying UCaaS, a robust set of tools is already included for about the same cost as a a telephone line.
Benefits of UCaaS
- There is no large initial investment, as the equipment is leased, allowing your organization to get started without a significant amount of money upfront.
- In taking advantage of cloud data centers, you no longer have to worry about patching, maintenance and upkeep of on-premise servers and workstations.
- Your IT department can more fully concentrate on initiatives that are critical to your business, rather than time consuming upkeep of the telephone system.
- Businesses can quickly scale up, by easily turning up additional offices or locations through a centralized admin panel. Scaling back is simple, as well.
- UCaas solution providers consistently monitor their networks for threats and potential vulnerabilities, ensuring there is never a disruption to your business.
- With flat fee pricing and the ability to subscribe to the most popular applications, it’s easier to budget your expenses without any surprises.
How Can Unified Communications Benefit My Business?
Unified Communications allows employees to increase collaboration from any broadband internet-accessible remote location. This significantly enhances employee productivity because users are no longer required to be in specific location with a stationary computer and telephone. Utilizing UCaaS, employees have secure access their data, can make and receive calls and collaborate seamlessly, wherever they may be and from a myriad of devices.
In addition, because UCaaS allows team members to see the status of their remote co-workers in real time, they can select the best means for communicating with their peers, avoiding disruptions to online meetings and increasing their productivity. With today’s remote workforce, employees rarely meet in-person, all at once, so UCaaS are bridging that gap.
- One Number
Calls can be delivered to your employees regardless of their location or communications device.
- Click to Dial
Instantly connect with other employees or customers through a web browser
- Screen Pops
Provides instantaneous customer information, allowing you to deliver a superior level of customer service.
- Disaster Recovery
In the event of a disaster, calls can be instantaneously rerouted so you never miss a call or lose productivity.
Provides users with the status of other employees, allowing them to select the best form of communication.
- Unified Messaging
All of your emails, faxes and voicemails are delivered to one inbox
- Integrated Audio/Web Conferencing
Instantly connect with peers and customers using integrated audio and web conferencing.
- Instant Messaging
Connect with fellow employees, in real time, through instant messaging regardless of their physical location.
Is UCaas a Flexible Technology?
Unified Communications provides one of the most reliable and flexible communications solutions that businesses can deploy. Because services are delivered remotely through the cloud, there is no more reliable and flexible solution than UCaaS. If there is ever a failure in the network it is usually identified and corrected by the provider before you become aware there is a problem. And because services can be configured quickly and easily through a secure web portal, Unified Communications allows your company to adapt to business challenges seamlessly.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, WheelHouse Solutions provides Unified Communications (UCaaS) to businesses across the country. If you’d like more information on UCaaS, please fill out the form on this page and someone from our offices will get back with you quickly.