- Sync Files Across All Devices
- Sync files across desktops, mobile devices, and the web
- Support for Windows and Mac with familiar drag-and-drop functionality
- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phone, and BlackBerry
- Files and folders are available from a web browser
Share Folders and Files
- Share folders with co-works or external users via the web with one click
- Control access with “Co-Owner”, “Modify”, and “View” permissions
- Set different permissions for sub-folders
- Files can be viewed even if the recipient doesn’t use ShareSync
- Shared links are secure, but can be further protected with a password
Business-Grade Security Features
- Data is encrypted at-rest and in-transit
- Each account’s data is encrypted with a unique security key
- Only authorized users can access ShareSync
- Strong-password policies are enforced
- Mobile devices can be further secured with a ShareSync passcode
- ShareSync data can be remotely wiped from virtually any device – including desktops and laptops
- Audit Log tracks all ShareSync events on an account
Integrates with Outlook and Office
- Save files to ShareSync directly from the ribbon on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Lock shared files to prevent conflicts
- Restore previous versions
- Send attachments as ShareSync links to reduce email storage
- Set up for on-demand or automatic link replacement
- 256-bit encryption for at-rest and in-transit data.
- Unique encryption key for each account (much better than sharing keys between customers)
- 99.99% Uptime SLA.
- SSAE 16 SOC2 Type II Reports.
- Reporting and audit trail of account activities on both users and content.
- Administrators can remotely wipe data from any registered device.
- Security systems that guard against unauthorized access to ePHI during electronic transmission, whether in email and attachments or during the file-sharing process.
- Both electronic and physical security to protect ePHI wherever it is stored. Technology and policies to secure ePHI from improper alteration or destruction.
Wheelhouse Solutions provides Secure File Sync & Share Services throughout the St. Louis metro area. We invite you to use the form, on the right side of this page, to request additional information about our Secure File Sync & Share Services. We’ll work with you to develop a solution that will meet your needs now, as well as provide for future growth and flexibility.